As is usual, if the ZAP2IT.COM site was in that dire of straits as far as HTML / XHTML / PHP and who knows what else coding problems, then not many people could ever have used it, and it would have collapsed years ago.

May I and "we" ZAP2IT.COM users suggest looking more into your own OS, your browsers that are in use, and the fact that in many instances, the computer end-user has mangled their own systems and/or browsers to the extent of having manifold problems.

Joe

On 10/9/2010 3:25 AM, support-seamonkey-requ...@lists.mozilla.org wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: JeffM<jef...@email.com>
To:support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Anyone else having problems with zap2it?

DSF wrote:
There are many other web sites where I save pages this way.
I'll bet when you check those other pages for crappiness
they look more like this
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.webstandards.org/2008/10/02/dowehaveawinner/
than like this
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?zipcode=33570

Zap2it.com is the only place I've found where this happens.

If those morons knew how to construct a Web page.
*that* would be a start.
Over 100 XHTML errors on a single page is just pathetic.

You could send them the link to their validation results
and tell them they need to pull their heads out of their rear
orifices.