Daniel wrote:
FDVS wrote:
Whenever an email arrives with a .wmv, I have to first save it to the
computer in order to see it.
Why can't I click on the attachment in the email and see it directly?
Dave

Dave, have you set up a Helper application for SeaMonkey to use when you
click on a .wmv file??

Daniel

No Daniel I have not, any suggestions?
Thanks, its very aggravating.
Dave

No, Dave, nothing particular.

When you save the file and play it outside of SeaMonkey, what program
plays it??

Maybe someone here can give the required advise to get it to work
directly by double clicking the email link!!

Daniel

I have the same problem, and after saving to computer I use
IrfanView to play it.  It would be nice to view these FROM email.

(SM 2.0.8 in Win XP sp3)