robert.ga...@att.net wrote:
> There are links on Yahoo Finance that used to work in Seamonkey but
> won't display with 2.0.8. The links do work for Internet Explorer.
>
> For example, go to http://finance.yahoo.com and try to read any of the
> "top story" links. Tonight Oct. 9th a story about Walmart would not
> display. It would not work with the IE tab plug-in 1.6.9.270 either.
>
> I realize that there are many errors on the Yahoo page but can't
> Seamonkey be made able to compensate for the critical errors?
Does not work for me on any of the links I click on, main page is OK. I
get an error on all pages as follows:
streaming quotes: ONWhat are streaming quotes?
<http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/finance/quotes/quote-63.html>
{ "market" : {"NAME" : "U.S.", "ID" : "us_market", "TZ" : "EDT",
"TZOFFSET" : "-14400", "open" : "", "close" : "", "flags" : {}} ,
"STREAMER_SERVER" :
"http://streamerapi.finance.yahoo.com","arrowAsChangeSign"; :
false,"throttleInterval": "1000"}
I am using SM 2.0.8

JAS

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the