Leonidas Jones wrote:
M<m...@oznet.com.au>  wrote:

Me too! Me neither!<s>  However, I did some testing and discovered
that left clicking does not bring up the menu in Safari. You may have
already known this, but I didn't<s>

Cheeers,

Margaret

Son of a gun, you are correct.  I've never noticed, since I don't have
the clicking problem.

True also in Firefox, Camino, and Opera.  SeaMonkey would appear to be
the only browser that does honor click and hold.  I have no idea why.

Lee

see this :

http://screencast.com/t/zknj5Rsrgs

I used the left click and brought up the context menu. Its stay up long enough to make this screenshot. If you can't do it you have something (an extension in SM or something in your system) preventing it.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net/       mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com