DoctorBill wrote:
My ISP is a wireless server and they are using some damned filter
to filter out SPAM.

As a result, many people complain that their E-Mail is bouncing.

I complain and bitch - all to no avail.

My solution is to dump this ISP (works GREAT for surfing the internet -
it is FAST!)

I have general E-Mail available via Yahoo, Hotmail, Cooltoad (Yes!) and
any other I might set up.

Here is my question:  Can I receive mail from such public E-Mail systems
directly on my SM 1.1 E-Mail like I do with my regular ISP ?

I seem to remember that such is possible, but don't recall HOW to set
it up.

Can someone help me in that regard ?

DoctorBill

Sorry - I figured it out.

I added a new account in the E-Mail of SM 1.1

BUT - When I enter the password which is asked for, it is rejected.

Am I doing something wrong ?

DoctorBill