DoctorBill wrote:
Beverly Howard wrote:
>> Can I receive mail from such public E-Mail systems
directly on my SM 1.1 E-Mail <<

Depends on the service... the answer is to go into each one's help
system and search for POP3 and IMAP references.

If they do, you should be able to find server settings and tips on
configuring email (normally under "other")

Beverly Howard

OK.

Got it now....

Paid $29 via paypal for a years' banner free E-Mail with bigger mailbox
and bigger capacity which NOW will come thru on my SM 1.1 E-Mail.

Whew !

Sorry if I bugged anyone.

DoctorBill

I used the free Gmail big mailbox accessible in pop3/smtp from my SM mail program (currently (2.0.4))