Jim wrote:

Paul--

I tried it out, and the first link works just fine for me. Starts up
immediately after you press the go arrow. Maybe they were having problems?

Apparently not, if others can view the vids. I still can't, so it must be at my end, or else some compatibility issue.

BTW, my wife is Korean, and she uses www.dramacrazy.com (think it's a
French hosted site.)

I started at <http://www.mysoju.com>; some of their links are from tudou.com, others are at wat.tv (a French site), some are at YouTube, some are at yahoo.com, some are at rutube.ru, a few are even at MySpace. They don't actually host anything, they just embed content from other sites.

I know the Koreans call them "drama" (드라마), but a better term in English is "soap (opera)." The Mexicans call them "telenovelas."

Strangely enough, when I go to <http://www.dramacrazy.com>, I just get a white screen, and the source code justifies that. Same without the "www."

Paul B. Gallagher