According to the latest download of Seamonkey 2.1b2pre there is a process to report broken web sites as described in the following paragraph:

"SeaMonkey comes with a new tool for reporting broken web sites (available through the Custom Install option). From the 'Help' menu, select 'Report Broken Web Site' and provide as much information as you can about the issue that you are encountering."

I did a custom install but did not see anywhere that I could load that option. When I click on the "Help" menu, I don't see 'Report Broken Web Site'. Is this in the future? Sounds like a terrific idea.