"David E. Ross" <nob...@nowhere.invalid>  wrote :

> So when the government invests in new roads or repairing old bridges to
> facilitate the transportation of goods and the commute of workers, that
> money is wasted?

Being it was taken at gunpoint by enslaving people to pay for it, it's
slavery not "investment".

The pyramids werent "investment" either, they were slavery. It doesnt matter
how utilitous they are.

>  How about when the government invests in water plants
> so that we don't get sick from typhoid or cholora or invests in
> aquaducts so that manufacturers have a steady source of water for
> producing products?

The free market could do it without slavery.

> What about when the government invests in schools
> so that we have a well-educated workforce?

Same thing. Free market demand creates a supply.

The sun dont shine down on us, out of the ass of government.

--
- Jane Galt

By taxing, borrowing and wasting money that the tax slaves must be forced to
pay back, Government does NOT "create jobs", it NEVER HAS. It actually
consumes and destroys the wealth that the private sector, which really DOES
create jobs, could be using to do so!