Jane_Galt wrote:
Phillip Jones<pjon...@kimbanet.com>   wrote :

Jordon wrote:
Jane_Galt wrote:
Is Seamonkey considered defunct now?

I cant even get it to work anymore with my subscription of Webshots.

Webshots doesn't like people that believe Glenn Beck tells
the truth.
anything at Fox news is suspect.

"Elect progressive candidates for every office - for jobs, security,
democracy, and peace, vote Communist!" - "Progress and Democracy for Rhode
Island.", 1938
Jane, I objected to a post Chris made in response to one of your OT posts, but, really, this sort of lengthy diatribe does not belong here. Please put it in mozilla.general on this same server.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/