Robert Gault wrote:
NO wrote:
Hello all, I have a yahoo account and I need to know if there is a way
to keep the spam folder from being downloaded in the retrieval of
messages?

TIA - Bo1953

I suppose your Yahoo account might be different from mine but I have an
email option under POP & Forwarding that first selects whether email
should be POPed and also one of three sub-selections:
1) Don't POP spam
2) Include spam message
3) Include spam message and add [Bulk] as prefix to Subject

I chose #1 and that's what you should do.

Robert,

Thank you, somehow I missed that setting in options!

Thanks to everyone else for your input and assistance...

Bo1953