David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/30/10 1:52 PM, Rufus wrote:
What exactly does the Customize option/selection for Filters under the
first column using Edit do, and how does one use it?

Assuming one can use it...I can't find anything about it in Help.

When you create or edit a filter, the first column identifies header
fields in the messages to be filtered.  There is a small set header
fields already in the repertoire of the column.  The Custom option
allows you to add more header fields.

For example, I added Injection-Info and User-Agent to the column's list.
  Now, when I create a new filter, those two appear along with Subject,
From, Date, and Size.  I don't think I'm currently using Injection-Info,
but I am definitely using User-Agent (per my signature below).

Ok...now that I know a bit more maybe I can use it correctly and to good purpose. Any documentation that I've missed?

--
     - Rufus