Ray_Net wrote:
WLS wrote:
George & Pat Achilles wrote:
To Whom it may concern,

During the last two weeks I have been having a problem retrieving my
e-mails from web mail into my regular e-mail. I am constantly receiving
a message that my e-mail mail box is full, yet I know that this is not
true because I only have very few messages in my inbox. Most of my
attachments have been deleted so there is very little space being
occupied in my inbox.
Currently I am using Earthlink as my ISP with Seamonkey as my browser. I
have contacted my friends about this problem and they are also
experiencing the same situation. Also they are receiving duplicate
e-mails from time to time.

I understand that a new version of Seamonkey is about to be released. I
sincerely hope that this problem is resolved with the new edition.
Please let me know if this problem will be fixed.

George Achilles

When was the last time you compacted your Inbox? Right click and then
select Compact This Folder.

If that doesn't solve the problem try repairing the folder. Right click,
select properties, the click Repair Folder.

If that doesn't work try a new profile.

Are you sure it isn't your webmail inbox that is full? When was the last
time you cleared it out? Do you have settings for it to delete messages
after a certain period of time?

Regards

WLS

You wrote:Right click,
 > select properties, the click Repair Folder.

I did not have this choice. perhaps you think about "Rebuild Summary
File" ?

Rebuild Summary File in SM 2.0.11
Repair Folder in SM 2.1b2pre which I used as my guide and to write that reply.

This reply written with SM 2.0.11.

HTH