Marcia RodgersJaffe a écrit :
it up as mail client for my Gmail account.  However, not all mssgs
from Gmail are being dl'l to Seamonkey.  When I press "Get Mssgs" I
get a reply, "No new messages on server"  But when I go into Gmail,
there are messages in the Inbox.  I have tried and retried, but to no
avail.

How do I get Seamonkey to retrieve all messages in the Gmail Inbox??

I think your synchronization settings are off. In Mail, go in Edit -> Account settings. Then, in your Gmail address's account, go in Synchronization and disk space. In the Disk space box, select the first radio button (to synchronize all messages locally, no matter how old). Click OK.

I think that's all there is to it.

S.