Ken a écrit :
Guys, contra an earlier report by me, I was able to download a SM
adaptor for RoboForm Pro that allows me to (continue to) integrate that
fine form-filler and password-rememberer with my browser. (To download
the adaptor, I simply overruled the SM browser's attempt to block it,
something which fooled and stymied me last time.)

However, the RoboForm Pro version I'm using is currently a version 6x. I
understand that a version 7x is available. Whether the SM adaptor works
with that I'm not sure.

- Ken (in Oz)

P.S. I have updated my separate thread here on loading Netscape mail
into my current SM mail folder.

good news...

--
cyberzen