cyberzen wrote:
Ken a écrit :
Guys, contra an earlier report by me, I was able to download a SM
adaptor for RoboForm Pro that allows me to (continue to) integrate that
fine form-filler and password-rememberer with my browser. (To download
the adaptor, I simply overruled the SM browser's attempt to block it,
something which fooled and stymied me last time.)

However, the RoboForm Pro version I'm using is currently a version 6x. I
understand that a version 7x is available. Whether the SM adaptor works
with that I'm not sure.

- Ken (in Oz)

P.S. I have updated my separate thread here on loading Netscape mail
into my current SM mail folder.

good news...

I've been waiting for this.
Tried it and it works well.

The adapter is here at the bottom of the page:
http://www.roboform.com/platforms/browsers/firefox