Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
way around it)

Can't start videos at
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>

Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
but the content won't start.

Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.

Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.

When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

I got the 2nd one to work once, then on the next try it wouldn't. Using SM 2.1b.3