Daniel wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Is this their issue or mine? (I'm guessing theirs, but I can't figure a
way around it)

Can't start videos at
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye81_2ye4v_.html>
<http://www.wat.tv/video/the-road-home-40-2ye83_2ye4v_.html>

Disabled AdBblocker Plus, got the Bingo ad and all the other clutter,
but the content won't start.

Accepting their cookies doesn't help, nor does clearing them.

Tried with SeaMonkey 2.0.12, also Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.

When I tried IE 8, their system diagnosed an outdated Flash player -- it
thinks I have version 6.0.88.0, but in fact I have version 10.2.152.32.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, no help. I've seen this before from
wat.tv -- the webmaster obviously doesn't know how to test for this.

Thanks in advance for any help...
Merci d'avance pour aucune aide...

I know it's been a couple of days since you posted, but I've just been
watching your two links, the sound is very low but as I don't speak
Korean, who cares.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.16)
Gecko/20101123 SeaMonkey/2.0.11 not Firefox

Files start in the "Play" mode, so that's why you only see a "Pause"
button...and the file is not the fastest to download (or is that just my
wireless connection??), but after a few moments it does start playing.

Works for me.

Thanks, but my experience hasn't changed -- they still won't start. Don't know why. I see you're spoofing Firefox, but trying that hasn't helped me.

There are other videos on this site that play fine for me, so I wonder what they're doing differently here and there. Here's an example:
<http://www.wat.tv/video/pleasemarryme40-38w0b_38vzh_.html>

I know this paragraph is off-topic, but please indulge me for once. The lead character in this one, Nam Jeongim (남정임) was married for a long time to an emotionally abusive husband who constantly told her she was worthless and incompetent and should never dare to try anything because she was sure to fail. At this point in the series, she's divorced him but he keeps coming back to bring her down and she keeps listening in the vain hope that he will have something positive to say (she still craves his approval). She discovers her singing talent, and through a stroke of good luck, her song is played on the radio and becomes a smash hit -- apparently there are other Koreans who feel undervalued and oppressed as well and would like to break out. In the linked clip, she tells her story, somewhat cryptically, and then sings the song. In the background, we see her ex (the guy in the tie with the sour face) and her producer who gave her a break and supports her. All subtitled.

Paul B. Gallagher