Alex wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> Alex wrote:
>>> Since SM 2.0.12 release, when I click on any link in my email and
>>> open the browser and subsequently clink on the link within the
>>> browser the Back and Forward buttons are grayed out.
>>> When I start first the browser all is OK.
>>> I wonder if this is only an issue with my set up or it's bug.
>>
>> Is the clicked (email) link opening in a new tab or window?  If so,
>> there are no links (in the browser) to go back to. That back button
>> will not take you back to the email, if that was what you wanted...
>
> The clicked email link opens in a new window but I don't want to go
> back to email but start navigating within the browser and it doesn't
> work.

So then, I've already answered your question. You open the clicked link
in a new window. There are no links in this window to go back to. If you
want to "navigate" from there, you'll have to click on a link in the
page's content somewhere .. a menu or whatever .. or type something in
the location bar .. but there are *no* back links in the history of that
window (or forward links until you've gone somewhere else and then
back).

[Please don't top-post; thanks for your cooperation.]

--
   -bts