Yes, the developers will have their say and use user. the people thuse the #$%^@ stuf will have absolutely none. It will ba surely added.

The developers care nothing about the users. They are just beating their chest and saying look what I have done. look what I have done.

The object of software design is to please the users. So Tht users will use their product.

Viliam Kubis wrote:
Ok, so there are about 50% to 50% negative and positive comments on this
feature request, I think it's really worth implementing folks :)

Also, consider this: when you are using gmail WEB interface, you
basically have your email in a new tab. Why not have seamonkey mail
client in a new tab? To many people, it would make a significant
improvement. Of course to use gmail web interface you could just be
using any other browser, but we all know, that seamonkey email client is
better, faster, and what's more important - built in. Why toss it away
in a different window?

Now I'm actually wondering, if those that displayed 100% negative
attitude towards this change, were actually the developers of seamonkey.

And if not, if any developer of seamonkey has to say anything regarding
this issue [in terms of development costs, please].

Thanks

VK

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:17:39 +0200, NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net.invalid>