S. Beaulieu wrote:
PhillipJones a écrit :
The developers care nothing about the users. They are just beating their
chest and saying look what I have done. look what I have done.

The developers care very deeply about users. How can you think any
otherwise?

The object of software design is to please the users. So Tht users will
use their product.

And that's exactly what they are doing. You have to understand that the
fact that you don't like something and are very vocal about it doesn't
mean your opinion is widely spread. The fact that developers come up
with stuff that fits the needs of most users doesn't mean they're
ignoring you, just that your taste isn't mainstream.

S.

Well many of use users ask not to put a silly feature in or in some cases to fix a problem and they problem don't get fixed or the silly feature still shows up.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com