On 18/04/11 10:29, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ken Rudolph wrote:

SM 2.0.13, W-7. When I click to go to Mail & Newsgroups I get a window
which says "Would you like to send your unsent messages now? Send. Don't
send." The problem is that there are no unsent messages that I know of.
Nothing shows up in the Drafts folder. And if I click "Send" it just
spins and does nothing. What can I do to purge these non-existent unsent
messages?

"Drafts" and "Unsent Messages" are two different folders for two
different purposes. Look below "Trash" and you'll see.

If "Unsent Messages" is empty, I suggest you compact folders and restart
SM.

It could also be named "Outbox", but "Drafts" is something else.

Best regards,
Tony.
63. You start using smileys in your snail mail.