Tony Mechelynck wrote:
On 18/04/11 10:29, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ken Rudolph wrote:

SM 2.0.13, W-7. When I click to go to Mail & Newsgroups I get a window
which says "Would you like to send your unsent messages now? Send. Don't
send." The problem is that there are no unsent messages that I know of.
Nothing shows up in the Drafts folder. And if I click "Send" it just
spins and does nothing. What can I do to purge these non-existent unsent
messages?

"Drafts" and "Unsent Messages" are two different folders for two
different purposes. Look below "Trash" and you'll see.

If "Unsent Messages" is empty, I suggest you compact folders and restart
SM.

It could also be named "Outbox", but "Drafts" is something else.

Ah, yes, the Outbox was there in "Local Folders" which is something that I normally never even access. And sure enough there was an unsent message there that I'd forgotten about. Thanks.

--
Ken Rudolph