Rob Lindauer wrote:

Sheesh, fixing my typos below...

Thomas Pamin wrote:

This is the only message I get:

"Your web browser doesn’t support Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Download the latest version of a supported browser for free:
* Firefox
* Internet Explorer (for Windows)
* Safari"

I get a different message.

One of my computers gives me...

"Your bowser is not officially supported by the new AT&T Yahoo! Mail
* To continue to the all-new att.net Mail anyway, <link>
* To proceed to att.net Mail Classic just this one time, <another link>
* To switch back to att.net Mail Classic indefinitely, <yet another link>"

Another just takes me to the "new" mail without asking.

No idea why my two machines (both running Ubuntu 10.10 and Seamonkey
2.x) respond differently (and neither as yours does, although I do
remember your message from some point in the past). One possibility is
that my response is different because I'm accessing Yahoo via AT&T...

--
Rob Lindauer - for my real address, replace "att" with "sbc"