On 04/25/2011 04:51 PM, Rob Lindauer wrote:
> Thomas Pamin wrote:
>
>> This is the only message I get:
>>
>> "Your web browser doesn’t support Yahoo! Mail Beta.
>
> I get a different message.
>
> One of my computers gives me...
>
> "Your bowser is not officially supported by the new AT&T Yahoo! Mail

Rob, he's referring to the new 'Yahoo! Mail Beta' - AT&T Yahoo! Mail is
still using their own modified version. (I also have AT&T Yahoo! Mail)

> remember your message from some point in the past).  One possibility is
> that my response is different because I'm accessing Yahoo via AT&T...

That would be the case. The Yahoo! Mail Beta is:
http://features.mail.yahoo.com/
http://features.mail.yahoo.com/whatsinside

It's pretty nice as far as web mail interfaces go. I'e only tested it
briefly as I typically only use POP/SMTP (or Zimbra outside of SM).