Rufus schrieb:
Ok. So I recently discovered and am booting my Macbook Pro in 64 bit
kernel mode, and was expecting to see an option to launch SM 2.0.14 in
either 32 bit or 64 bit mode, or that SM 2.0.14 would be 32 bit mode by
default. Or only. No option for 32/64 bit mode launch is in the Get Info
window like with the 2.1 beta.

Correct. 2.0.* builds are 32bit mode only on Intel (but still support PPC as well), while 2.1 builds support both 32bit and 64bit modes on Intel (but no PPC any more).

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)