NoOp schrieb:
$ memstat -w | grep seamonkey

I think there's a number of blog posts out there that accurately tell how inaccurate measures like this really are when it comes to what actual memory is being used. All OSes only give you measures of either virtual memory or some random guesses, all which don't really map to actual memory usage, because doing that it almost impossible, given that some files from disk are "mapped" into memory and memory for code can be and are shared across applications and processes.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)