On 6/11/2011 12:17 AM, David E. Ross wrote:
Is there a default theme compatible with SeaMonkey 2.1.  The Add-ons
Manager reports that SeaMonkey Daefault Theme 1.0 is not compatible with
SeaMonkey 2.1.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the final release of 2.1.

If you installed 2.1-final from 2.1rc1 this might be expected. (basically the addon manager only checks the data we updated when the app version changes).

I would suggest running an older 2.1 build briefly (unless someone can remind me what pref controls that)

Suggested: 2.1b3

~Justin Wood (Callek)