On 7/16/2011 2:12 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
I have four profiles.  For some reason, one of the profiles still has
SeaMonkey Default Theme 2.1.  The other three have SeaMonkey Default
Theme 2.2.

How can I update the one profile?  I cannot find any SeaMonkey Default
Theme at AMO.

It sounds like you may have following the instructions of one or two people on this newsgroup back when we had an issue with the theme/toolkit design in our early 2.1 releases (rc's) to which I tried to contest as soon as I saw them.

Anyway, it sounds like you (or someone) manually installed that 2.1 version of our theme, which installed it into your profile. The best solution I can offer is to "uninstall" the theme from the profile manager (say, by switching to Modern first), THEN restart and you should be able to switch back to the correct (2.2) version.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)