Rufus wrote:
So far, SM 2.1 has generated the largest number of problems/user
complaints I've ever read here regarding any version/release...and it's
only been a week or so.

Personally I felt the outcry was much greater with SM 2.0, and it mainly latest until answers for some common issues (like the form manager) were found. Besides that, some of the issues raised here are either not new (i.e. were also to be found in prior versions) or very special and subjective.

There have been positive voices here, too, which you seem to ignore (or not put into relation, given that people who have no issues are less likely to let us know than people who are discontent).

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>