On 6/12/2011 2:17 PM PT, Ant typed:

I wonder if No Squint 1.93.2.1 extension
(http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html ) will still work in SM
v2.1. I use it to set my font sizes for each web page/site.

Go to about:config and search for browser.zoom.siteSpecific. The value
"true" -- the default value -- should cause SeaMonkey 2.1 to "remember"
how you zoomed a page. Unfortunately, it remembers zooming for the
entire domain, which can be very annoying if you need different zooming
for different pages in the same domain.

Ah, so I can toss this extension out. I looked at its settings, and it
only does global and site (domains?) only. The reason why I like this
extension is because it can remember only changing font sizes and not
everything else like images. I hope v2.1 does this. Does v2.1 have
settings like a record list of each site settings for font sizes, how
long to remember, etc.? FYI, Firefox's NoSquint version has more
features as shown in https://urandom.ca/nosquint/ ... :/

I e-mailed the developer of NoSquint extension about an official SM2 support:

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:26:20 -0400
From: Jason Tackaberry <t...@urandom.ca>
To: Ant
Subject: Re: SeaMonkey v2.1 support?

> Will you be adding support for Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.1 with your
> NoSquint extension? Others and I had to use old v1.93.2.1 from
> http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html in SeaMonkey v2.0.x.

The version on NoSquint at that link was a port done by someone else
in the community.  Unfortunately, I have a hard enough time testing
against the various versions of Firefox, and since I don't use
Seamonkey, I don't expect I will add support for it.  (Although I
would entertain patches if they aren't very intrusive.)

Not the answer you were hoping for, I understand.  With some luck,
somebody else may port a recent version NoSquint to Seamonkey 2.1.

Cheers,
Jason.
--
o/~ All the little ants are marching, red and black antennae waving... they all do it the same... they all do it the same... way... o/~ --Ants Marching song by Dave Matthews Band
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)