David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/14/11 2:45 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Some times a see some thread being underlined ... but did not contain
any un-readed post.

Is it a problem with SM or the server "news.mozilla.org" owning
"mozilla.support.seamonkey" ?

This situation is ennoying.

I'm seeing the same thing with Thunderbird 3.1.10.  Also, an unread
message sometimes gets marked as read as I open the newsgroup before it
appears in the header pane.

This is not the same .... read messages are not un-read messages because i read it the day before. Thread is underlined to tell me that there is at least one unread message, but all messages are readed before and no one is un bolt.