Daniel wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Some times a see some thread being underlined ... but did not contain
any un-readed post.

Is it a problem with SM or the server "news.mozilla.org" owning
"mozilla.support.seamonkey" ?

This situation is ennoying.

Hey, Ray, sound to me like you've now got the same problem I complained
about here in the message "Missing messages" on about 30th May. Note
I've removed the image who's address I posted.

I didn't get any replies, so, if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I think that there is no missing messages.
New posts are present as unreaded.
But some thread by the underline says: Hé, see inside my thread, there is some message unreaded. But there is no such messages in the thread and i beleive that there should be no such messages. Only the undelined status is wrong.