JeffM wrote:
sean nathan bean wrote:
it displays no problem,
but won't let me install the firefox compatible addon...

The version numbers of SeaMonkey
are at least one integer behind Firefox.
If an extension checks for a version number upon installation,
first, you better assure that the version numbers line up.

i'm new to user agent sniff/spoofing ... when i click to dowload the plugin from fbpurity.com site, the addon popup tells me it isn't compatible with seamonkey 2.1 ... so which about config file do i need to change... ? or is this not the intent of advertising firefox compatibility?

recent "old laptop triage" events have knocked my computer semi-pro status for several loops of late...

sean

--
... A nudist is just a person in a one-button suit.