JeffM wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Advertising Firefox compatibility
only helps to get dumb browser-sniffing webpages to load correctly.

I call those "Web pages constructed by idiots"
but you're a more kind and gentle soul than I am.

Extension compatibility is an entirely different subject.

I'm a one-step-at-a-time kind of guy.
The OP *could* have **downloaded** the XPI
(I'm ASSuMEing; I didn't go to the page[1])
then **installed** the extension from his own HDD.

At that point the website is out of the picture
and the failure mode becomes more obvious.
I recommed this technique for those having problems.
DO right-click and **download** when the option is available.
.
.
[1] ...and if the actual link to the downloadable file *wasn't*
available
and was instead buried behind scripting,
THAT would be the kind of thing that gives me a rash.

i have lots of lotion for the rash...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fb-purity-cleans-up-facebook/contribute/roadblock/?src=browse&version=4.5.2

don't see anyplace to download the .xpi

sean

--
... If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?