Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Bill Spikowski wrote:
I just switched from SM 1.1.18 to 2.1. The new version works really well!

I've found one problem. E-mails that normally show images only show a
line of text in place of the image.

I have this same problem on my laptop in version 2.0, so it may be
something that carried forward when importing my old profile -- I
haven't manually changed any preferences.

In Preferences | Privacy & Security, it's already set to "Load all
images." Is there some other setting that would cause this behavior?

How are you handling messages that arrive in both text and HTML
versions? If you're displaying the text version, there will be no images.

Two things are required here:
1. Was the message sent as HTML, or ASCII text?
2. If the message was sent in HTML and the image was inserted "Inline" the image will appear inline with the messenger text and in an attachment box. 2. If the message was sent in ASCII text and the image was attached to the message a small attachment box will appear asking you what you wish to do with the image file.

Michael G