On 6/26/2011 12:59 PM PT, Stanimir Stamenkov typed:

Received a message from Yahoo this morning to update my Yahoo Mail. I go
to do it. First thing doesn't accept SeaMonkey at all. So I have the UA
set to show FireFox 4. still doesn't accept What's with that?

Long term solution is complain to owners of idiotic sites. Point them to
http://geckoisgecko.org/ to help them understand their sites are broken.

In the case of Yahoo, I've already done it number of times (the last
time was at the end of the last year, if I remember correctly) and
received no answer or observed activity on that front.

And most of them don't care. :( Does it work in SM2.1?
--
"Have I told you how much I like ants, huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?" --Rampage to Inferno, "Transmutate" in Transformers (Beast Wars)
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)