Cecil Bankston wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 26/06/2011 11:37, PhillipJones told the world:
Received a message from Yahoo this morning to update my Yahoo Mail. I go
to do it. First thing doesn't accept SeaMonkey at all. So I have the UA
set to show FireFox 4. still doesn't accept What's with that?

I see your User-agent string reads like this:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19)
Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14/not FireFox/5

So you are using SM 2.0.14, right? My guess is that the way you set up
the spoofing is not being recognized by Yahoo.

I'm using SM 2.1 with "advertise Firefox compatibility" on and Yahoo
accepted it. It gives the following user-agent:
Where in SeaMonkey does one find the "advertise Firefox compatibility"
option?

See my reply to TMitchell in the SM Spoof of IE or Firefox thread.