JD wrote:
Bill Spikowski wrote:
Is there an extension that allows a user to quickly add a pre-defined
signature after drafting an e-mail?

The extension I was using doesn't work in SM 2.1.

I don't usually want to use a signature, so SM's built-in functionality
doesn't help me. And when I DO want a signature, it might be one of
several different ones, depending on whether the email is business,
personal, etc.

Right no I'm back to the old method of opening a text file and using
copy-paste to insert the correct signature -- it feels so 1995!

What extension were you using? Did you remove it or disable it?

I can't remember the name -- I just upgraded from version 1.1.18 and it didn't carry forward. The extension was pretty simple; I right-clicked where I wanted a signature to appear, then selected the correct one for that message.