David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/27/11 9:06 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/27/11 8:40 PM, km wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/27/11 12:23 PM, km wrote:
... to make a header fil (sunilar
to the .sig) that pits say a greeting?

Is there a way for you to ask your question in literate English?  Or is
English your second language?

... yes, if you count sign.

Oh!  I am sorry for my previous rude reply.

The Mnenhy extension might help, but I don't think the current version
is compatible with SeaMonkey 2.1.

You might also look at the preference variables described at
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mail_and_news_settings>.  On that page search
for "mailnews . reply" (without the quotes).  Note that the actual
preference variables do NOT have spaces bracketing the period.  However,
these are only for replies and possibly forwarded messages.

Finally, you might create a signature that includes your desired
salutation.  Then, when you compose a message you just start after the
salutation and before the actual signature.

If you use the last suggestion (a signature that includes the
salutation), be sure that you have a "-- ' (dash-dash-space) on a line
by itself just before the actual signature.  Also be sure to remove any
"-- " that the software might insert at the very beginning, in front of
the salutation.

... what i want is a .hdr that i can use kije the .sig.