NoOp a écrit :
On 06/30/2011 01:30 PM, sean nathan bean wrote:
cyberzen sent me the following::
PhillipJones a écrit :
Received a message from Yahoo this morning to update my Yahoo Mail. I go
to do it. First thing doesn't accept SeaMonkey at all. So I have the UA
set to show FireFox 4. still doesn't accept What's with that?

use seamonkey's Mail client ?

pop.mail.yahoo.fr (SSL, port 995)

smtp.mail.yahoo.fr (SSL, port 465 avec authentification)

imap.mail.yahoo.com (SSL, port 993)

'cisely... why torture oneself with webmail interfaces...
sean

Because you still need to check the webmail interface occasionally to
see if a valid email may have been caught up in the Yahoo! spam filters.

not at all, I can check the "bulk mail" folder (as yahoo says) in IMAP yahoo account (SM 2.0.14)

--
cyberzen