Ray_Net wrote:
I don't need
-Bookmak This Grouo of Tabs(greyed)

Hmm, I won't help you shoot yourself in the foot there. This is a normal functionality to me. You could just as well start removing entries from the menus... If you really want to go ahead you'd have to either use the DOM Inspector to identify properties of the entry that allow creating a CSS rule like below, or find someone who does it for you (not me!).

-Subscribe to This Page(greyed)
-Personal Toolbar

Try this rule with the Stylish add-on to remove Subscribe to This Page, Personal Toolbar and the separator:

#BMB_feedsMenu,
#BMB_feedsMenu + menuseparator,
#BMB_bookmarksToolbarFolderMenu
{display:none}

> -Recently Bookmarked
> -Recent Tags

These are special search folders, but AFAIK you can just remove them if you don't like them.

-Mozilla Project
-Search the Web

AFAIK these are normal folders/bookmarks. You should be able to just remove these if you don't want them.

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>