Well--

I still can't access it. I found out there is a "lite" view on the menu bar, and I clicked that, and it works, but doesn't have full features. At leadt I can check my mail that way.

Jim wrote:
Hi--

When I try to access my Lotus Notes web mail with SM 2.1, I get an error:

A Domino Web Access script error has occurred that might result in
missing data within the current page. If your current operation did not
complete, click OK, and then refresh your browser display.
Show details

If I click OK and refresh the browser, I get the same error again.

The details say:

Message: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)
[nsIDOMHTMLDocument.createElementNS]" nsresult: "0x80040111
(NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame ::
https://gscodenm01.cr.usgs.gov/iNotes/Forms8.nsf/iNotes/Proxy/?OpenDocument&Form=s_JSViewList&l=en&CR&MX&TS=20100927T120310,52Z&charset=ISO-8859-1
:: CyB :: line 6" data: no]

Call Stack:
Sorry, not yet implemented
Date: Tue Jun 28 2011 11:19:17 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20110608
Firefox/4.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.1
Canonical UserName: CN=(my name deleted for newsgroup
post)/OU=WRD/OU=USGS/O=DOI

This worked OK in the previous release of SM, and Lotus Notes displays
OK in IE 9.0. BTW, I allow pop-ups and cookies for this site.