On 7/5/11, Jim <no_...@anymouse.org> wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>> Can you access it from Firefox? And if so what version (try FF 3.x and
>> 5.0)?
>>

> I don't have FF on my home nor work PC, and don't intend to try to
> install them.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I asked about FF & iNotes at work.  Dunno if this is any help, but the
answer I got was

FF 4.0 came out 2 days before the 8.5.2 version was released. It is
not supported as they removed Remote XUL from FF and iNotes used that
feature to make FF look the same as IE.

You need to use FF 3.6x until we apply a hotfix IBM has for FF 4.0
  ---

So if you can figure out which version of SM corresponds to FF3.6.x or
get your Notes staff to apply a hotfix you might be back in business

Regards,
Lee