Daniel schrieb:
Hey, KaiRo, when you talk here about machines for further SM 2.0.x
updates, and elsewhere about machines for 64bit Linux builds, are these
machines under the full time control of the SeaMonkey Council, or are
they Mozilla owned machines that the SM council gets occasional access to??

Mozilla-owned machines that are dedicated to working for the SeaMonkey project. Currently those are a few Mac minis and a few VMs for Windows and Linux, but Mozilla has ordered a few more Mac minis and physical machines for Windows and Linux for us, right now it's a question of getting them mounted in racks and set up, as far as I understand. This should get done in the next weeks. We will see if that's enough to increase Linux64 support. Callek will work on that.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)