Daniel schrieb:
Callek, pull your finger out!! ;-)

I think getting "Major Updates" out and beta builds for 2.3 going is still higher on his priority list, and he's only working on that in his free time, but we all hope he gets to it (of course, first the machines need to be racked up and basically set up by Mozilla IT). :)

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)