Normally, when I install new versions of Seamonkey I check custom so that I can disable things like Chatzilla and a couple of other services I never. I installed 2.2 on my laptop, selected "Custom" which only offered installation directory choice and where I wanted shortcuts. I tried it twice, no change. Consequently, I something called IRC Chat in my quick launch bar (which I absolutely do not want) and 2.2 seems to be loading pages much slower with too many time outs. How do I fix this or is there another installer that will actually control what is installed like earlier versions?

azed13