Bill Davidsen wrote:

In SM 2.1.1pre if I select the Collected Addresses book, pick an
address I can drag and drop the address into any other book. And it
happens right away, and the book name highlights so I'm sure which
book I'm dropping into, and the record is in the new book without
restarting, reboot, or sprinkling of holy water. In other words, it
works.

In SM 2.2 none of that happens, while I do it, after I do it, etc. It
doesn't work at all in any way. Your "easily misled" comment implies
that it works in some secret way which makes the record still appear
in the Collected book and not in the Personal book. I can open and
close the AB, restart SM, reboot the computer, and it looks like it
didn't work because it doesn't.

I call that absolutely not working. Maybe I'm easily misled by
nothing useful happening.

Sounds to me like there is an issue with 2.2. Glad I haven't updated yet.

Paul B. Gallagher