Jens Hatlak wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:

In SM 2.1.1pre if I select the Collected Addresses book, pick an
address I can drag and drop the address into any other book. And it
happens right away, and the book name highlights so I'm sure which
book I'm dropping into, and the record is in the new book without
restarting, reboot, or sprinkling of holy water. In other words, it
works.

In SM 2.2 none of that happens (...)

Sounds to me like there is an issue with 2.2.

Yes, meanwhile added to the Known Issues section of the Release Notes:
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.2/#issues>

The issue was caused by a change that Thunderbird developers made to
shared code. I tried to address the whole issue in time, but have not
received all necessary reviews yet (in fact one has been pending for
over a month now). Then the code change made it to SM 2.2, no-one
noticed the regression and now we're in a position where the address
book is partly broken since SM 2.2 and fully broken on trunk. :-(

Thank you for clarifying, any hope that the Tbird team will accept what fixes are in SM, or are they incompatible.

The trunk tracker is a great idea, is the frequency of your posts throttled by politics or lack of time? ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have