David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/22/11 1:28 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:

I have success with this site, and I have disabled the automatic
spoofing of Firefox.  My UA string is:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20110706 SeaMonkey/2.2

I tried spoofing as "SeaMonkey/2.0.14 not Firefox 3.6," but no luck.

That was the point I was trying to make.  It's NOT a case of bad
sniffing.  Spoofing is not required.

Thanks for this, David. When I read Doc's reply, my first thought was poor sniffing, so I replied. After reading the rest of the replies in the thread, I was beginning to doubt that it was a sniffing problem, but by then I had already posted, so......

--
Daniel